Broken, Changed and Rearranged is a powerful self-development guide that reveals what happens when the worst part of life comes to light and how to rise from it.
Liesl Hays once believed her deepest, darkest secret would destroy her life. Then, one afternoon she was sitting across from her manager in a translucent glass office and the words she feared most exited her superior’s mouth.
How could a 34-year old with a successful corporate career, doting husband, and amazing children be one secret away from blowing up her life? In this powerful self-development book, Broken, Changed and Rearranged, Liesl reveals what happens when the worst part of life is on public display and how crisis was the bottom, she needed to find herself.
Perhaps you are carrying around stories that are left untold. These carefully edited chapters in your life feel impossibly heavy. In the silence, these stories are a constant reminder you are never free. You are captive to a fear that constantly rests inside your stomach, “What happens when they know?”
Are you ready to step outside the silence and set yourself free?
In Broken, Changed and Rearranged, you will learn to:
• Own your story so it no longer has power over you or those you love
• Identify beliefs and patterns that led you to choose your destructive stories
• Listen deeply to your inner voice and respect its wisdom
• Align your life priorities to what you care deeply about
• And MOSTLY…not allow un-important voices to shape your life